Faculty Advisory Committee
- Kara Cooney, (Chair, Advisory Committee) Chair, Near Eastern Languages & Cultures; Professor of Ancient Egyption Art & Architecture
- Johanna Drucker, Distinguished Professor, Information Studies
- Pirouz Kavehpour, Professor, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Bioengineering
- Michael Osman, Associate Professor, Architecture & Urban Design
- Rahim Shayegan, Professor, Near Eastern Languages and Cultures
- Lothar von Falkenhausen, Professor, Art History
The Faculty Advisory Committee (FAC) oversees all curricular affairs relating to the Conservation Interdepartmental Program. The committee members serve an annual renewable term and meet at least annually to discuss and vote on any changes to courses offered by the program, degree requirements and educational policy. In addition, the FAC makes recommendations as to the budget and planning aspects of the program.